InnoGear Ultrasonic Cool Mist Diffuser
|Product Name:||InnoGear Ultrasonic Cool Mist Diffuser|
|Run Time:||6 hours|
Diffusing essential oils is one of the best ways to get the benefits of the oils for your whole family to enjoy, without having to apply them topically. This InnoGear Ultrasonic Cool Mist Diffuser, for essential oils, is one that comes highly recommended by customers.
InnoGear offers the latest innovations through products that connect with daily life. Technology offered by InnoGear are particularly focused on LED lighting which is energy efficient, environmentally friendly, and affordable to run. With a bent toward electronic accessories, InnoGear strives for excellent customer service and meeting the needs of customers through their products.
With 4.5 out of 5 stars based on over 200 customer reviews on Amazon, the InnoGear diffuser is highly appreciated among a variety of people who use this diffuser for their essential oils.
Features and Benefits of InnoGear Ultrasonic Diffuser
InnoGear’s Ultrasonic Cool Mist Diffuser takes up a small amount of space and offers a variety of features.
- With LED light up function for fun and ambience, the light can be set to rotate between 7 different colors; set solid on just one preferred color; adjusted between bright and dim settings; or turned off completely. Colors include Red, Yellow, Pink, Light Blue, Green, Dark Blue, and White. Particularly useful as a light for children who have difficulty going to sleep at night.
- Automatic Shut-off is an important safety feature so that the unit does not continue running after the water has run out.
- InnoGear’s diffuser is a white plastic unit, sized just under 4 inches by 6 inches and fits inconspicuously into almost any room.
- Three different working modes can be used for the mist, based upon personal preference. Modes include an Intermittent Mist (30 seconds on/30 seconds off), Continuous Mist, and Lights only. The Intermittent Mist option is helpful for extending the length of time that the water lasts before shutting off, and offers a break for the nose which is particularly helpful for very strong scents—saving you on the amount of essential oils you need to use.
- Ultrasonic Operation is Whisper-Quiet so that it does not interrupt the quality of family time and can be used at night without any annoying noises.
- Designed for a smaller room such as bedroom or office.
- Affordably priced in comparison to many other diffusers.
- Screw on top.
- 6 ft. power cord to provide extra distance from outlets.
- Made from hard plastic and the unit is white (if lights are off, of course).
- Holds 100ml of water—works 3 hours in continuous mode and 6 hours in intermittent mode.
- Comes with a small measuring cup to fill water to proper amount.
- 45 day money back guarantee and 18 month warranty.
What Amazon Reviewers Think…
Getting information and reviews from actual product users is critical for making decisions about purchases. Here are what some actual InnoGear customers have to say about their experience with the InnoGear® Ultrasonic Cool Mist Diffuser.
One customer who uses the InnoGear Ultrasonic Cool Mist Diffuser indicates that it has a strong and steady mist of moist air flowing from it. Although the reservoir is not enormous, he thinks that it creates hours of mist and fills the room with the essential oils aroma. He enjoys the LED colored light options and likes being able to choose whether to keep one color on or turn the light off completely.
Another customer enjoys how quiet this diffuser is when operating, and does not find it disturbing when used in the bedroom at night. This customer enjoys the fact that this unit has an option for intermittent setting, which means that it does not have to be refilled as often but it is still extremely effective in sending the aroma throughout the room.
A different verified user finds the InnoGear diffuser to be extremely quiet except for possibly a little bit of a bubbling sound. His only complaint is that there is a beeping sound when cycling through the colored lights, which is rather loud and sharp. He does like the design and would recommend it to anyone who is shopping for a reasonably priced, reliable diffuser.
After owning this product for over a month, this user likes it for her small office but would not recommend it for use in a larger area. She indicates that the light works well and the product diffuses throughout a small room. However, this customer comments that the instructions do not seem to be written well in English and she had to discover on her own that holding down the green button for a few seconds will shut off the entire unit.
For the most part, one of the main concerns that reviewers had was that the instructions are difficult to understand, but that’s a fairly easy fix. There are videos available online, found by just a quick search, that explain exactly what you need to do to familiarize yourself with this unit and understand how to make it work properly. Otherwise, reviews were most favorable. Even when someone had a non-working unit, the manufacturer has been willing to replace it with ease.
Video Credit: Gaul Reviews via YouTube – click here to view directly on YouTube
InnoGear’s Ultrasonic essential oil diffuser is a fine addition to any smaller sized room, diffusing oils into the air with cool water (the preferred method to maintain the integrity of the oils), and providing a pleasing option for LED lights in a rainbow of soothing colors. Its small capacity means that you’ll need more than one if you plan to use it in a larger room in your house, but the affordable price makes that more than possible. With automatic shut off for safety and an intermittent setting to allow for preference of strength, this diffuser comes away with high recommendation.