Pilgrim Collection TEO Aroma Diffuser
|Product Name:||Pilgrim Collection Teo Aroma Diffuser|
|Run Time:||12 hours|
This Pilgrim Collection TEO Aroma Diffuser, is fairly new product on the market, but offers a high end option for those who are looking for a beautiful and functional ultrasonic essential oil diffuser. With some of the best features, including timer, auto shut-off, and a soft-yellow LED light, this essential oil diffuser sits at the top of the line for ease of use, ease of cleaning, functionality, and style. This beautiful essential oil diffuser brings a “whole new level of calm” and peace to the home.
Features and Benefits of Pilgrim Collection TEO Aroma Diffuser
Here are some of the best things that we love about this diffuser:
- Base of this essential oil diffuser is made from real Beech wood and cover made from handmade ceramic.
- Beech Wood is FSC Certified to ensure fair and appropriate sourcing of the wood by a not-for-profit agency.
- Auto stop feature for safety so that the unit turns off immediately when the water runs out.
- Timer can be set for one, two or three hours depending on preference, or run for as long as the water lasts.
- Full tank lasts up to 12 hours when used on intermittent mode or 6 hours when operating in the full mist mode. (Some people think the essential oils effectiveness runs out prior to the 12 hour time frame.)
- Water tank holds up to 100ml of water.
- Fan functions silently for peaceful and calm functionality.
- Ultrasonic chip allows for room coverage of up to 250 square feet of space.
- Warm yellow LED light gives a peaceful, relaxed experience when unit is functioning.
- LED light may be fixed to on, off, or breathing/pulse for meditation.
- Extra-long cord at 72 inches allows for placement in various areas of the home.
- Small size is convenient to be placed anywhere (5” x 5” x 7.2”) in the house.
- No beeping, for complete silence and relaxation when in use.
- Special resistant PC plastic in reservoir allows for use with any oils, even the most aggressive.
- Cool air mist keeps the integrity of the oils for therapeutic use.
- 30 days money back guarantee and 1 year replacement warranty for faulty products.
- Works in conjunction with essential oils to remove odors from pets and smoking, help with allergies, and aid in the fight against germs that cause cold, flu, and other airborne ailments.
- Functions perfectly for a spa atmosphere and for use along with massage and for aromatherapeutic purposes.
- May be used without essential oils as a cool mist humidifier to add moisture to the air.
What Amazon Reviewers Think about the Pilgrim Collection TEO Aroma Diffuser
Well-liked by most people who use it, the Pilgrim Collection TEO essential oil diffuser ranks at 4.8 out of 5.0 stars. Making a great consumer decision is helped by hearing from other actual users who share their thoughts on how the products looks and functions. Here is some information on what product users have to say about the Pilgrim Collection TEA Aroma Diffuser.
One customer who loves this product shares about how stylish the design is, while keeping with functionality. She writes that she likes the fact that the cord is about 6 feet long in order to reach almost anywhere in the room, and that there are various different settings on the diffuser which offers different mist modes and light modes.
Another verified user of the TEA aroma diffuser writes that the water tank is easy to fill, and the cover is easy to remove and replace. This user also likes the fact that the light on this diffuser has a very soft tone, and that there are two different buttons for the light and the mist for easy control of both and to avoid any confusion.
One user of the Pilgrim Collection TEO diffuser appreciates the fact that the colors are neutral beige and cream which makes it particularly easy to coordinate with earth-tones or other neutral décor. Another factor this user enjoys is that the Beech wood is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council which promotes responsible management of the forests of the world. This user also likes the fact that the ceramic is handmade, that there is an automatic safety shutoff, and that the yellow LED light is very peaceful and soothing. Also, she mentions that the user’s manual for this product is easy to read and the unit is easy to clean with mild soapy water and a cotton swab with alcohol. This user also states that she has been using various diffusers for quite some time and likes this one most of all.
A reviewer of the TEO essential oil diffuser owns four different diffusers in her home, and states that this is her favorite as it works consistently and has high quality. She particularly likes the fact that it is made out of ceramic rather than plastic, making it appear much higher in quality and the water lasts for a very long time.
Another user describes this as a “grown-up” diffuser, saying that the kids enjoy the essential oil diffusers which offer color-changing LED lights and that are made of plastic for durability. But the design of this diffuser is a bit more fragile (with ceramic top and beech wood base) and fits more with adult décor and functionality.
Only one reviewer gave this product a less than stellar grade as the original product received did not seem to release the vapor properly, however, the company replaced this one with another new one.
Video Credit: Samantha Spaulding via YouTube – click here to view directly on YouTube
Although this diffuser runs at the higher end of the price range for at-home diffusers, in the opinions of most people, it is completely worth it. The unique styling, precise functionality, and user-friendliness makes this one of the top choices of ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers on the market today. Users agree that the especially like the styling of the Beech wood and Ceramic in neutral colors, as well as the high quality of the product and the ease of use.